Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review test strategies and see that all the various kinds of testing like functional, performance, stress, acceptance etc. are getting covered.
- Defining processes for test plan and several phases of testing cycle.
- Set processes for test plan reviews and ensure that that test plans get reviewed by all stakeholders.
- Planning and scheduling testing activities
- Ensuring all development tasks meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
- Create backup plans for all the testing strategies
- Work closely on the deadlines of the project
- Keep raising the bar and standards of all the quality processes with every project.
- Push team continuously to innovate
- Should have handled/led teams
- Should be process oriented
- Preferably from BFSI domain
- 4. Good written and Verbal skills
- Experience in automation projects
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Handling a QA team members
- Strong in Manual & Automation Testing
- Java programming
- API testing
- Knowledge in CI/CD