Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop deep functional and technical know-how on Perfios suite of products
- Provide technical consultancy to customers.
- Educate newly on-boarded customers on functional and technical aspects of Perfios products
- Ensure successful on-boarding of new customers
- Manage multiple implementation projects running in parallel by interacting with internal & external stakeholders.
- Assess and analyze client key performance indicators to identify strategic opportunities and client educational needs.
- Identify the needs within the client organization and recommend new product or service offerings and develop a plan to drive maximum utilization of Perfios products.
- Cultivate strategy based on products owned, client structure, and adoption issues.
- Contact clients, identify and perform assessments and create action plans to improve product usage.
- These should identify and include: 1. Upsell Opportunities 2. Educational Needs
- Assessments & Action Plan Executive Summary
- Consistent client engagement to execute action plan
- Escalation point for problem resolution – Involves webex and email interactions with customers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Presales/ direct customer interaction/ engagement management/ program management exp a must. He should be tuned to interact externally day in day out.
- Excellent communication skills: presentation, facilitation, oral, written, listening and conflict resolution. Ability to interact with client/ prospects day in day out.
- Flexibility in travel – might have to travel to client locations as he grows in the system and we give him larger prospects/ clients/ role (Mostly day trips).
- Industry expertise – BFSI (banking and financial) segment or experience in service companies that are in BFSI vertical – A MUST
- Must have handled in person interactions with Clients and not on remote basis
- Must be tech savy and should be able to understand technology terms and willing to learn high-level concepts.
- Conversant with presenting solutions to clients in any of the following programming domains (knowledge of two or more of the following programming languages is highly desirable).
- Java, PHP, Python, c#
- Conversant with MySQL
- Understanding of REST, Webservices and SOAP well.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus
- Flair for evaluating alternatives and deciding plan of action.
- Critical thinking